Selasa, 23 November 2010

Soul Resonance (It's taken from Mrs. Lina)

Theme: God and the Barber

In my opinion, God is Almighty and Merciful. God never forgets its creatures, but people always feel that God never cares about their life. It is wrong. Actually, it would happen if people never pray to God, and God never leave his creatures, because God always exist in our lives.

Theme: Two Seeds

In my opinion, life is a choice, that choice will be found when we face challenges. Those challenges will test our patient and be a better one. So, I will be a better one and make my parents proud with my achievements.

Theme: The Broken Large Water Jar

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses in our life. We must use our strengths for helping the people around us. About the weaknesses, it is not bad things, because everyone has the weaknesses beside their strengths.



1 komentar:

  1. Dear Wulan
    I think Allah always with us, we must remember that in our heart. Allah will give us exam as ticket to heaven.
    Bye. Rani Pratiwi

    BalasHapus